Why should I buy a Auction Property?
WHO IS A CANDIDATE TO BUY AT A REAL ESTATE AUCITON?
Any serious pre-qualified buyer!
WHY SHOULD I BUY REAL ESTATE AT AUCTION?
1—There is always the possibility of getting a great deal!
2—No negotiating, fast deal.
3—Possible buy before auction with an early offer.
4—You have the professionals at BH&G and RFA and we will help set you up for successful buying at auction! Give us a call and let's get started!
Benefits to A Buyer
• The buyer knows that the seller is committed to sell.
• Buyer determines purchase price by competitive bidding.
• Purchasing and closing dates are known.
• Auctions reduce time to purchase property.
• Auctions eliminate negotiation periods.
• Buyers know they are competing fairly and on the same terms as all other buyers.
• Buyers receive comprehensive information on property.
HOW DOES THE REAL ESTATE AUCTION PROCESS WORK FOR THE BUYER?
1—Contact Angii Walsh and she will set you up for success! She has a list of trusted professionals to help you pre-qualify for a real estate loan.
2—Do your research. Find out what type of auction it is—min bid, reserve or absolute. Find out property values nearby. View the property on the preview day. Decide what you can bid.
3—Come to the auction ready to bid! Earnest money will be required on sale day. Winner will enter into a real estate contract on sale day.
4—Close transaction in 30 days.
5—5% buyer's premium will be added to the selling price to be paid at end of transaction.
6—If you are a motivated buyer you can always make an offer the property before the auction day. If it is reasonable the owner can accept.